Could you be a carer? Call 01382 561279

Access To Personal Information

Access To Personal Information

The law on data protection gives you a right to ask to see information held by the Trust about you, unless there is a good reason for not disclosing it.

Asking for this information is called making a subject access request. If you want to access personal information about yourself, please use the Request for Access to Personal Information/Subject Access Request form below.


We will ask for proof of who you are. We may also ask you for more details to help us find the information you are interested in.

We will respond to you within one calendar month.

We may withhold information if it gives details about another person. There are other reasons why the law may allow us to withhold information.

There is no charge for a subject access request.

If you are not happy with our response or how we dealt with your request, you can ask the council for a review or you can ask the  Information Commissioner’s Office to investigate.

More information is available on data protection is available on the Scottish Information Commissioner’s website.



Subscribe to our newsletter to receive free advice and be kept up to date with our latest news.

By subscribing to our newsletter you are giving consent for us to retain your details in our contact database. If you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us at to have your details removed.

Let’s make a
Difference Together

Get started and find out how you can help make a
difference to a young persons life today.

Get Started