Join us in helping to change lives.
Carolina House Trust is a small organisation employing around 35 people and we are passionate about what we do.
We work hard to make sure every child and young person in our care has the support and opportunities they need to reach their potential. If you share the same vision we want you to hear from you!
“Carolina House Trust is a people focused organisation and this includes all of our staff, carers and the young people that we support. It is our aim to support our people to grow and develop so that they can attain their personal and professional ambitions” Donald MacKenzie – Chair of the Board of Trustees
Our people are our greatest asset – we wouldn’t be able to support children and young people without them. That’s why when you choose a career with us you will receive the following benefits:
Salary and leave
- Full time work week based on 35 hours
- 32 days annual leave plus 4 public holidays per annum (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Recognition of long term service by awarding an additional 5 days annual leave allowance after 5 years service (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Enhanced maternity, shared parental, paternity and adoption packages
- A stakeholder pension scheme is in operation along with a salary sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers for eligible employees
- Carolina House Trust is an accredited living wage employer
Other benefits include…..
- Access to our retail discounts website ‘My Work/Life Solutions’
- 24 hour employee assistance programme ‘Health Assured’
- Access to our pool cars
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Treated fairly – we’re an equal opportunities employer
- Social Committee – we like to have fun at work, our social committee ensure that there is a diary of events and activities over the year for all employees to enjoy
Continuous Professional Development
The Trust is committed to supporting continuous professional development for all employees. We seek to support employees with their learning and development with personal development plans agreed as part of the Supporting Performance process.
Supervising Social Worker – Closing Date 27 January 2019
Residential Support Worker – Closing Date 21 January 2019
Interview Date: 30 January 2019