Our people are our greatest asset – we wouldn’t be able to support children and young people without them.
That’s why when you choose a career with us you will receive the following benefits:
Salary and leave
- Full-time work week based on 35 hours
- 32 days annual leave plus 4 public holidays per annum (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Recognition of long term service by awarding an additional 5 days annual leave allowance after 5 years service (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Enhanced maternity, shared parental, paternity and adoption packages
- A stakeholder pension scheme is in operation for eligible employees
- Carolina House Trust is an accredited living wage employer
Other benefits include…..
- Access to our retail discounts website ‘My Work/Life Solutions’
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our pool cars
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Treated fairly – we’re an equal opportunities employer
- Social Committee – we like to have fun at work, our social committee ensure that there is a diary of events and activities over the year for all employees to enjoy
Continuous Professional Development
The Trust is committed to supporting continuous professional development for all employees. We seek to support employees with their learning and development with personal development plans agreed as part of the Supporting Performance process.