Could you be a carer? Call 01382 561279


Access To Personal Information

The law on data protection gives you a right to ask to see the information held by the Trust about yourself or a deceased person, unless there is a good reason for not disclosing it.

Asking for this information is called making a Subject Access Request. If you want to access personal information about yourself or a deceased person, please visit our Request for Access to Information/Subject Access Request page.

Request for Access to information 


Our Complaints Policy sets out both our policy and procedure in relation to complaints. If you wish to make a complaint about any of our services, complete our Contact Form or email

Contact Form

If your enquiry does not relate to accessing your personal information, please fill out the form below.

We will use the information via this contact form to deal with your enquiry. If you are submitting an enquiry about becoming a Carer with Carolina House Trust we will also add your details to our contact database so that we can keep you up to date with regard to Carer recruitment drives. If you do not wish us to retain your details for this purpose please select the opt out box below. For full details of how we use your information please refer to our Privacy Policy.


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive free advice and be kept up to date with our latest news.

By subscribing to our newsletter you are giving consent for us to retain your details in our contact database. If you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us at to have your details removed.

Let’s make a
Difference Together

Get started and find out how you can help make a
difference to a young persons life today.

Get Started