Access to Information Form

Access to personal information

The law on data protection gives you a right to ask to see the information held by the Trust about yourself or a deceased person unless there is a good reason for not disclosing it. Asking for this information is called making a Subject Access Request.

Please fill in below form:

What happens next?

A member of our team will contact you about your request. We may withhold information if it gives details about another person. There are other reasons why the law may allow us to withhold information.

There is no charge for this request.

If you are not happy with our response or how we dealt with your request, you can ask the council for a review or you can ask the  Information Commissioner’s Office to investigate. More information is available on data protection is available on the Scottish Information Commissioner’s website.

If you have any questions please get in touch.